Consulting, concept, implementation
The benefit of a bird’s eye view
One of the most effective security methods of all is aerial monitoring. Drones are able to patrol frequently, at unpredictable intervals, in order to spot and report any intruders or anomalies with great speed and reliability. Thanks to intelligent video analysis, they also secure valuable evidence. Due to the equipped thermal imaging cameras, the drone can additionally serve as an early fire detection system, e.g. on landfills or storage areas for waste and other things. Checking on triggered alarms is another task to which they are well suited. For instance, if a movement sensor on a fence is set off, a drone can immediately make its way to the alarm location, where the situation can be analysed via live video.
Features of drone deployment
- Drone is on the scene extremely quickly
- Secures video-recorded evidence
- Early fire detection using thermal imaging cameras
- Reduces of false alarms thanks to AI analysis
- Secures large areas from the air (approx. 100 km / 24 h)
- Detects intruders with the thermal imaging camera, even in poor visibility conditions
- Reports reliably to the connected control centre
Quality for your security
Our performance is regularly tested and certified.
Security Officer Controlling
With currently 5 branches, over 100 locations and more than 1,500 employees in Germany, we are always on hand to assist you...
Ciborius Frankfurt am Main
Please feel free to request a non-binding quote!
Whether you require personal security, mobile security solutions, state-of-the-art remote monitoring or planning and maintenance of your technical security systems – CIBORIUS will be more than happy to advise you.
0800 / 723 48 46