Consulting, concept, implementation
Four legs, countless possibilities
The quadruped robot from CIBORIUS Robotics ensures maximum precision: use it for access control, measurements at facilities and security patrols. Best of all: thanks to big data analysis and AI algorithms, it becomes more effective with every deployment. Its four-legged design allows it to move over almost any terrain. It has even shown that it can operate in dangerous settings, from oil platforms to the radioactive Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
The quadruped robot can traverse rough terrain and climb stairs with ease. At the same time, it is small enough to be used indoors. The robot can be controlled remotely as well as operate completely autonomously.
Features of the quadruped robot
- Can effortlessly walk up and down stairs and curbs
- Moves safely on a variety of terrains
- Withstands radiation, extreme temperatures (-20°C to 45°C) and gases
- Carries a load of up to 14 kilograms
- Gets into narrow spaces and inaccessible areas
- Equipped with ultra-bright LED light and high-resolution 360° all-round camera
- Scanner with Light Detection and Ranging system (LiDAR)
- Continuously learns thanks to dynamic algorithms
- Avoids collisions through dynamic response
- Impact protection
- Withstands dust and rain
- Reports reliably to the connected control centre
Quality for your security
Our performance is regularly tested and certified.
Security Officer Controlling
With currently 5 branches, over 100 locations and more than 1,500 employees in Germany, we are always on hand to assist you...
Ciborius Frankfurt am Main
Please feel free to request a non-binding quote!
Whether you require personal security, mobile security solutions, state-of-the-art remote monitoring or planning and maintenance of your technical security systems – CIBORIUS will be more than happy to advise you.
0800 / 723 48 46